Living with someone else, adjusting to their habits, or making them adapt to yours can actually be more complicated than it sounds. We discover how intolerant we can be and how much love is required not only to live together as a couple, but simply to share your space with someone else.
According to a study by Jeffrey Dew at the University of Utah, financial matters are the most frequent reason for fighting between couples. However, there are many more reasons, of no apparent importance, why lovers are upset. In this post we will leave 15 of them and slowly withdraw. Remember that any resemblance to reality is a mere coincidence.
1. The sounds they make while eating
2. Not folding towels properly
"I would like to, but I don't feel like it."
3. Do not put a new roll of toilet paper
4. Don't decide what to eat
5. Do not wash the dishes after eating
6. For watching a chapter of your favorite series without waiting for the other
7. Dirty clothes lying on the floor
8. The eternal dilemma of toothpaste
9. Do not lower the toilet lid
10. Who takes the longest to get out
11. Pull the blanket at night and uncover the other
12. Do not answer calls or messages
13. Who walks the dog
14. How many times do you try to turn off the alarm clock
15. Belching and letting out the gases without shame
Did you feel identified with one?